I've brushed on this before: Kerry's decision to "go negative." It's amazing how many failures have happened in the last four years (yes, I'm being sarcastic):
- Bush failed at protecting us before 9/11/01
- Bush failed at stabilizing the economy
- Bush failed at growing the economy
- Bush failed at stabilizing Afghanistan
- The military failed at getting bin Laden
- Bush failed at working with the UN
- Bush failed at working with our allies
- Bush failed at stabilizing Iraq
- The military failed at killing every terrorist
- The military failed at protecting the ammo dumps
and on, and on, and on....
I have faith that the American voter will go into the voting booth, take stock in America, and say, "things aren't as bad as Kerry says. The economy is doing very well and our troops are kicking tail." Click...one more vote for Bush.