Monday, November 08, 2004

Talk About a Screwed-Up View!

From the Opinion Journal:

The Angry Left may finally be coming to understand how normal Americans felt after the Sept. 11 attacks. A poll on DemocraticUnderground.com asks "Which is more depressing, 9/11/01 or 11/3/04?" The results at this writing: 9/11, 29%; 11/3, 71%. In the comments thread, "Big Blue Marble" writes: "I have lived 61 years, lost my parents and my sister plus many many pets and this is the darkest day of my life."


Wow. What else can one say about that? Only that I'm glad that my life is controlled by me...not who wins an election.

1 comment:

Michael said...

i say send him to iraq for the next 61 years, see how his poll results are then. for cryin out loud, even if the election didn't go the way i voted, i could still find something good in life. that is sad.