It's hard to say.... They fight to:
- abort millions of babies
- save the terrorists at Gitmo
- ensure Saddam Hussein is treated well
- end the humiliation of Abu Ghraib prisioners
- allow the 9/11 victims to be called "little Eichmanns"
- end the life of Terri Schiavo
Where are the human rights groups? Where's the National Organization for Women?
It is hard for the Dems to err on the side of life when the culture of death funds their political efforts.
They also complain about states' rights being violated by Congress' acts to save Schiavo. Truth be told, the action doesn't explicitly save Schiavo. The action simply allows her case to be reviewed by a federal judge.
Death row inmates have that right...why not Terri Schiavo?
Ironically, the same Dems complaining about the abuse of states' rights are the same ones who trample states' rights when it comes to:
- Gun control/gun ownership rights
- Socialized medicine
- The zillion other items of governmental control
Any questions? You should have plenty by now....