Wednesday, May 18, 2005

You Win Some, You Lose Some

Hey, even Lincoln lost his first race!

I was unsuccessful in my bid for Borough Council. I'd like to thank all of the people who voted for me and all of my supporters! I'm proud of my campaign. No negatives were said and I met several hundred people in the Ward - my neighbors. We didn't make it this time, but I've already started to weigh my options and I'll let you know where this ship will be headed next.

I encourage everyone to be politically active and vote. It is such a great privilege and our brave military men and women have sacrificed much for it. Please consider getting involved with the local party. If you are under 40, be sure to look into Young Conservatives of Pennsylvania (YCOP). We are a grassroots organization that strives to put social and fiscal conservatives into office.

Again, thanks for the support!

No comments: