Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Apologies for Slacking...but I had a good reason

I'm sorry for not blogging since the pay raise fiasco. My wife gave birth to our second child, a bouncing baby boy! He was 9lbs, 12.8oz and 21.25in long. Wahoo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To keep the story short, he had some breathing problems and had to be sent via LifeFlight to one of the Pittsburgh area hospitals.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After a nine-day stay, he was released and is now doing very well at home.

My wife is doing very well, and our daughter is adjusting to the change quite nicely.

2 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

CONGRATULATION! Mr Daddy, it feels great, dont it?

ConservativeValues said...

Glad to hear baby and mom are doing well. Enjoy the experience