Tuesday, November 04, 2008

2008 Election Predictions

Here's the That's Rich prediction list for today's election:

- Massive turnout, including 100% (or more) turnout in Democrat precincts, especially in Philadelphia, St. Louis, and Chicago
- Reports of voter fraud rampant across the country
- Democrats suing counties and towns to keep polls open so they can squeeze in the latest busload from another town
- News organizations doing all they can to "call the race" for Obama before results are in, so they can suppress voter turnout in other states

Don't let them get away with it, folks. Stay confident, stick with the plan. Vote for America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First time to your site. I reside in small town Stoneboro. I was looking at the election results by precints for Mercer Co. ie. Farrel.
No intelligent person with any common sense can say that this election was not racial. Look at the % of the vote in Farrel, which is predominantly black, and it says everything. Said day for me.
At least I have earned the rite to get to say "I told you so". Hope, for our countries sake, I don't get that opportunity. Grab ahold of your wallet!
Thanks,
Keith Means