Schepp noted health reasons as the cause for her leaving the board. Residents will remember her eleven years of service with the following highlights:
- Taxing the daylights out of residents every year for Superintendent Post’s pet projects
- Removal of a successful and popular middle school teacher over personal issues
- Mocking residents who dared question the board during its meetings
Good luck, Sue. I sincerely hope your health is well. Sadly, you’ve left many home owners in the area on life support. But it was for the children!
If anyone in the school district area wants to be appointed to the seat, you can submit your letter of application to the school. Just don't mention the following things:
- My name
- Wasteful spending on a football field or middle school we don't need
- Balancing a budget for once
- Helping the taxpayers
- Accountability for administrators
Simply say, "I'll do anything Bob Post wants. I'll vote in lock step with his every desire."
You'll be in! Congratulations!