Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Rich Talbert Site Launches - RichTalbert.com

I now have a new Web site after having tons of hosting issues with my previous provider. I let my old site expire and a new one was created for keeping people informed with my political and personal life.

Rich Talbert site: http://www.richtalbert.com/

I'd like to offer a huge "THANKS!" to Joe Pisano for helping me set up the site and get it running!

Shortly - now that the primary silly season is over - I will be migrating my blog to that site and letting this site wither away. I hope to keep it updated much more frequently, as my life schedule allows it. I'm fully aware I've let this blog go far too long. Family, politics, and the pursuit of a Ph.D. will do that, ya know...

When it's up and running, I'll post the link here to redirect you.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: